top of page
Bethel Baptist Church was organized on Sunday, September 22, 1946. On November 10, 1946 the church voted to buy property at 15th Street and Grand Avenue for the purpose of erecting a permanent meeting place. Bethel held the first services in the new structure on July 5, 1947. In October of 2015 the church obtained the facilities at 6324 Richmond Road, Texarkana, Texas.
bottom of page